Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fracture

I am always so excited to find businesses that have phenomenal customer service and wanted to give a shout out to one that I dealt with recently. The company is called Fracture. They offer a unique, frameless way to print your snapshots or professional photos.

I heard about Fracture from some friends, but didn't actually give them a try until there was a Groupon available recently. I sent in one of my favorite back to school shots of Sage and was really excited to see how it would turn out.

When my first Fracture arrived, I was really impressed with the product. It was very light, had a classy look to it, but I was very disappointed with the colors on my photo. I contacted customer service to let them know of my concerns and they were very responsive and quick to find a solution and offered to reprint my order.

After a bit of communication back and forth, the staff was able to sort out the color issues and sent me a new, gorgeous fracture with colors that are spot on.

Here is a picture of the before (left) and after (right) products.

DSC_8992_600


They come with an 'easel' to stand them up  - or they can be hung on a wall, using a screw and a pre-made hole in the back of the foam core.

DSC_8993_600


The glass front is very thin and lightweight, but not cheap or flimsy in any way.

DSC_9000_600


I am so happy with the final product! I look forward to ordering some more Fractures soon!

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! Thanks for the close-ups! I've read about them but never seen "real life" samples. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this unique site...it will truly be a wonderful thing to remember for Christmas gifts and helping ease a bit of chaos over the holidays. Never heard of them before now....appreciate your insight on it. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete